1.) If you’ve got an itch in your throat, scratch your ear. When the
nerves in the ear get stimulated, they create a reflex in the throat
that causes a muscle spasm, which cures the itch.
2.) Having trouble hearing someone at a party or on the phone?
Use your right ear it’s better at picking up rapid speech. But, the left is better at picking up music tones.
3.) If you need to relieve yourself BADLY, but you’re not anywhere
near a bathroom, fantasize about RELATIONS. That preoccupies your brain and distracts it.
4.) Next time the doctor’s going to give you an injection, COUGH as
the needle is going in. The cough raises the level of pressure in your
spinal canal, which limits the pain sensation as it tries to travel to
5.) Clear a stuffed nose or relieve sinus pressure by pushing your
tongue against the roof of your mouth then pressing a finger between
your eyebrows. Repeat that for 20 seconds it causes the vomer bone
to rock, which loosens your congestion and clears you up.
BET doesn't know talent, but Prince does.
- Prince: The B.E.T. Awards. They were not going to have Janelle on the show.
- DocFB: What?!?!
- Prince: Exactly. That was my response. So I called up B.E.T. for her to get her on the show. Janelle is a talent and they were not going to have her on?
- DocFB: I'm really surprised.
- Prince: Janelle was on and she and Erykah knocked it out!
- DocFB note: (Stephen Hill of B.E.T. confirmed that Prince did make the call for her and he was going to give her the opening spot after the phone call, but it was taken so he let her close the show.)